Thursday, March 11, 2021

Week of March 15th & 17th

 I cannot tell you how impressed I am with this year's cast.  I know I say this every year, but I can't imagine a better cast.  We have all worked so hard these past few rehearsals and I am so excited about this year's show.  We almost have the opening number finished.  Yesterday, I video taped the different sections of the dance for the kiddos to watch and practice with.  You can access the video here.

Next week we will be having rehearsal on both Monday and Wednesday.  Both days will be from 4:00-6:00.  On Monday, we will be finishing up the opening number.  Please have your child listen to the CD and practice their vocals and dancing.  On Wednesday, we will be working on Scales and Arpeggios, and Use Your Nose.  
If you have any questions, please text or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment